The Fall "Meet the Coaches" Parent Meeting will be held on Thursday, September 6,2018 at 7 PM in the Beck Cafeteria.
Regarding athletics for 2018-2019, a few points to remember…
- Please complete your physical forms over the summer and get them in prior to the first day of school. This helps with forming our teams in the fall. Please note: NO student is permitted to try-out or compete in a sport without the documentation being completed. You can find the forms on the Beck Website under the nursing section.
- For the first time in quite a few years, Beck Middle School will be featuring B Teams! This includes two teams for Field Hockey, Boys Soccer, Girls Soccer, Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Baseball, and Softball. We will continue to offer Cross Country, Wrestling and Track & Field as well. Intramural activities will also continue for tennis, basketball, bowling, flag football, and girls volleyball. All sports (except intramural) will require a try-out moving forward. All sports, including intramural, require the aforementioned sports physical paperwork.
- We encourage all students, especially our new incoming 6th grade class, to consider our new athletic opportunities at Beck.
- As previous;y stated, all students interested in participating in a fall sport MUST submit a completed physical form packet or update form to the nurse to tryout.
- You may download the required physical form or update form, or can be picked up from the nurses' office.
- Return all physical / update forms to the Nurse.
- A one-time annual fee of $70 is required for a student to tryout/participate on a Fall Sports Team. The fee is non-refundable
- You must submit an Activity Fee form with all payments, including online payments
- Return all payments with payment form to the Main Office.
Students: Please listen to morning announcements for sports and intramural information
Students must attend all tryout/practice dates or will not be permitted to participate in a fall sport.
* PLEASE SEE THE MAIN ATHLETIC PAGE FOR INFORMATION REGARDING TRANSPORTATION.
Email the Coaches and view e-boards below: